Know how to transfer quota 3 without easy payment
Most Indonesians are certainly familiar with 3 (three) providers, it turns out that there is a way to transfer quota 3, as well as for those of you who need an emergency situation. The need for an internet quota is indeed very important for finding information or just browsing and chatting on social media.
It’s natural that now using the internet is so important for everyone. This is because its use is increasing and much needed in everyday life. Therefore, many service providers compete to offer various promotions of online packages to the public.
Procedure for transitional quota 3 and its requirements
You must know that every provider always providesquota transfer services. However, not all providers offer an easy and immediate way. Don’t worry, in this article we will discuss several ways to easily transfer the quota.
One of the providers that will be discussed in this article is 3 (Three). Therefore, for those of you who want to transfer a quota with a Three Card, of course there are several terms and conditions to consider. Here are some conditions to consider before you don’t do how to transfer quota 3.
It would be nice for you that before transferring the quota, whether between service providers or others, you still have to meet existing requirements. If the requirements include:
- The number of senders must be in the active period.
- Meanwhile, the number of recipients is allowed provided a grace period. However, make sure your number doesn’t pass the grace period as it can be subtracted. If the number of recipients is subtracted, the transfer of the quota is declared a failure.
- In addition, the minimum balance of the sender for the transfer of credit must be IDR 5 thousand. Therefore , you need to ensure that the nominal money on the card reaches the atawith IDR 5 thousand to make the transfer.
It is necessary to take into account a number of the above conditions , although it looks not so complicated and complicated. For those who are users of three cards, you can do this method of transferring quota 3 to either other users or even other operators.
Busakah Do Quota Transfer 3 to other operators?
Sebago ordinary people, do you know how to transfer quota 3 or to other users or to other operators? Can I transfer quota 3 to another operator? In fact, there are many ways to transfer internet quotas to both other operators and other operators.
Please note that for you provider 3 users there is an internet data parcel delivery service that can be easily accessed. While it’s not as simple as other providers, this one provider is always trying to develop its level of service.
In addition, there are certain differences between service providers 3 and others who perform services in the form of quota fees that are cheaper than other service providers. Not only are the cost of data packages usually cheaper, sms and phone costs between others and other operators are also very cheap.
In fact, you not only get that advantage, but you get unlimited access to social media. Where if your online data package has expired, but you can still access apps on social networks such as WhatsApp, Line and so on.
Although 3 (Tri) does not have as good a service as other providers and provides quota delivery services between others and other operators, but you can still enjoy other services. So you don’t have to worry if you want to transfer data packets between each other or other operators.
How to transfer quota 3 between others
Although this method is not as simple and simpel in sending data packets as other cards, it can still succeed successfully. Here are some stages of sending 3 data packets, including:
- Transfer of quota between colleagues 3 via dialing
Here are some steps in sending online data packets to other 3 cards, including:
- Dial *323# and click OK or call on the dial-on menu.
- You can then enter the amount of credit you want to transfer, as well as the destination number you want to send.
- Wait a while for the notification or notification to arrive to continue with the confirmation.
- If credit delivery is declared successful, the recipient can immediately register the data package.
- Transfer a quota via the BimaTri app
Quota 3 transfer mode is not only via dial up or USSD, but also using BimaTri application. Where BimaThree app is a special service for three users that will help serve its customers in carrying out transactions.
Indeed, there are many types of transactions that can be done easily, including sending online data to fellow three users. You can use the BimaTri in app and you can use to send credits between each other or other operators.
Where is the first way to install the BimaTri app on your smartphone first. Next , you need to create an account using the number 3 to make further registration. If you have successfully created an account, a pop-up notification will appear regarding the menu options.
Or you can also follow some of the steps below to submit a Three Quota with the BimaTri App, namely:
- First, sign in to the app using the three numbers you prepared to send the quota.
- If you have successfully signed in, find the 3Product menu.
- Furthermore, the way to transfer quota 3 with the BimaThree application is to determine the choice of packages to be uploaded on the 3Product menu.
- Then select the product menu to buy for other users.
- Master, enter the number to which you want to transfer the quota, and then press the purchase button.
How to transfer quota 3 to another operator
In addition to sending internet data packets to each other, can I send three to other operators? The answer is that there is now no data package feature transfer service to other carriers than the 3 provider. However, you do not have to worry, usually 3 will continue to update the service.
For now, 3 is still evolving and favoring its services interms of convenience in places with the internet with cheap and affordable quota costs. Usually in transmission services, three by themselves still apply the system between each other rather than to other operators.
So you can’t senddata packets to Indosat Ooredoo, Telkomsel, XL, Axis and so on. He hopes three can immediately add these service features to make it easier for rags to send data packets to all operators in Indonesia.
As is known, the use of puls for phone and SMS is indeed very necessary. While not as often, there are still plenty of people who rely on SMS and credit phone FEATURES. Therefore, it is good if three improve their services in terms of features as well.
Some of the ways quota 3 transposition described above are expected to be a reference as well as a clue for those of you who are still confused.