3 Ways to easily transfer the telkomsel quota
3 ways to transfer a telkomsel quota is currently important to know whether you or your friends are running out of quotas at any time. Of course, it will be problematic if you don’t have a quota in an hour. Communications apps such as Whatsapp, Telegram, Signal and so on will not be able to use it. It is also not possible to access social media apps without a quota.
Because a communication application is very important for now. Especially for people working remotely, full-time communication is carried out via electronic devices. Labour will be hampered, even by the loss of important moments when quotas run out.
Also with social networks, both users and content creators. Of course, users don’t want to be left behind by new friends. For content creators, you want to capture and share interesting moments immediately. If it’s only so many hours late, it’s going to lose feeling because a lot of people have shared it. After you can feel the importance of quotas, we provide you with information on 3 ways of transferring the telcomer quota.
3 Ways to easily transfer the telkomsel quota
Di below is the method used for tra nsfer telkomsel quotas in an easy way.
- Sending quota via UMB
- To send credit via UMB, open the “call” service.
- Enter the number *500*2# to select services.
- You will see an Internet data service message, select point 1 for the “Yes” command.
- You can then write down the provider number to which the Internet data will be sent.
- Next step fill the value of the Internet data to be sent
- Finally, enter the number 1 that the command agrees.
- If the delivery process is successful , you’ll get a message to send a successful quota.
- Via USSD
- Open the call/call menu, and then type *363 #
- After that, theobjective n in point 8 is to open internet data information
- Point 7 to other package commands.
- Select point 4 or “Gift” for the command to send Internet data.
- Enter the number of provider you want to go.
- Nato se pomaknite do ukaza “quota transfer Flash Gift package”.
- Finally, just send an order and wait for information about the completion of the credit transfer process.
- Through the app
- To send Internet data using one of the 3 ways to download a telkomsel quota using the My Telkomsel app, you must install it on an electronic device. Please download it from the play store if you don’t already have one.
- If the app is installed, scroll to “Give a gift”
- Navigate the Download Quota panel
- Then fill out the number of your intended friends for Internet data. Also, with the amount of Internet data to be sent
- Not so long ago, you’ll get a confirmation message.
- Confirm that you complete the process of sending Internet data.
Terms and conditionsfor sending telcomer quotas
Requirements for the use of the above three methods of transferring the telkomsel quota where the intended tenderer is the same as telkom, such as Telkomsel and Telkomsel Loop, SimPATI. For now, it is still not possible to send to other providers outside Telkom, such as Indosat, and so on.
The next request is at least 50 MB of Internet data that can be sent with . The maximum limit in a single download is 500 MB. While total delivery in 1 day is no more than 3 GB with a maximum delivery frequency of 6 times. So if you use the maximum value of both frequency and internet data, the value is exactly 3GB.
While the fee is required for 1 transfer is 5 thousand rupiah. While the rest is credited when there are 5 thousand rupiah for shipping costs is 1000 rupiah. So when there is a remaining credit of 5,000 rupiah on your card, you can’t send the quota.
In addition, the limit on internet data usage resulting from sending 3 ways of downloading a telkomsel quota is 3 days. When it exceeds 3 days, internet data sent by others will no longer be used. Internet data will also be broken and the value will return to the way it was if you do not fill it out. However, for senders, the period of use will not decrease.
Advantages of Telkomsel to deliver it easily
Knowing the 3 ways to transfer a telkomsel quota is not important just because of needs. In addition, there are relatively more users of providers under Telkom than other providers. So those who want to get a shipment or send a credit are much easier.
The number of users is inseparable from the many advantages that users can enjoy. Today, no fewer than 78 million people become her loyal customers. This is because the network owned is considered the most stable. In addition, signal coverage can reach 95 percent of all Indonesian citizens.
With more than 27,000 telecommunications infrastructure, it is not surprising that all regions in Indonesia can use it. This provider built more than 24,000 telecommunications accesses in the village through the USO. In addition to Telkomsel, telkomsel loop, Kartu AS and SimPATI, which can transmit Internet data from Telkomsel, there is also telkomsel.
In terms of network quality, Telkomsel can meet global standards with coverage of more than 98 percent of connectivity levels. The dual band GMS 900, 1.8 thousand, to +3G, also affects the quality of this network.
This is inseparable from the size of the budget to maintain the stability and quality of the network. At least 17 trillion rupee is provided to maintain consumer comfort. This is the preservation of its network, services and the development of its products.
Telkomsel continues to develop its products. You can mention , ringname, iPhone 3G, Black Berry Internet Service, T-Cash Wallet, mobile banking, Telkomsel Flash and so on. Telkomsel will continue to develop its innovations to meet the mobile lifestyle.
Not to mention that when problems arise, Telkomsel has the professionalism of showing customer service. Today, more than 500,000 service centers are provided to a high standard. There are M-kioes, Outlet dealers, Gra PARI, Call Centers and so on.
How to save on the amount of submission results
Given that the quota sent is limited, you must, of course, use it as spare as possible. This effort sometimes fails because everything is necessary for important things. However, there are several efforts to store data obtained from one of the 3 ways of transferring the telcomer quota.
- Turn off automatic updates
Among those who often consume data unconsciously updating apps automatically. To avoid this, you can set up a program update that you want to perform manually. Change how play store settings are automatically updated to WiFi Online or Don’t update automatically.
- Turn off automatic downloads
This automatic download can also be used for apps like WhatsApp and Telegram. Change settings from automatic media downloads/files that others have sent to manual downloads. You can do this by setting up data storage for manual download.
To save data, you can use an offline system in apps that are typically used online. For example, spotify app, Google Map and so on provide networkless and web formats. For some apps, however, you can use an offline format for paid.
Finally, if you can really access M-Banking or how to buy other credits independently, you can do it right away. It’s safer, easier, it can measure usage restrictions and so on. From the procedure 3 of the telkomsel quota transfer mode , it is only used in a critical situation.